- Stack 7 hypertube supports directly next to eachother
- Build the exit tube 1.5 platforms vertically and 0.5 platforms horizontally from the stack of hypertube supports
- Place two hypertubes between the 3rd/4th and 5th/6th hypertube supports
- Using “auto” mode, make a hypertube that loops from the 1st to the 7th support. Delete the 2nd, 3th, 5th and 7th supports.
- Add entrances to the remaining supports and fly!
- (Optional) depending on your framerate, you may need to adjust how close the entrance is to the hypertube to hit the entrance correctly